CIVIC ENGAGEMENT FELLOWSHIP
AZ AANHPI for Equity believes the youth are the drivers for real social change. By giving them the tools to become community leaders, we can shift the dynamic of who makes the decisions that affect present and future generations.
We are seeking high school and college student leaders to volunteer in creating positive impact in the community for our inaugural Civic Engagement Fellowship program. The program aims to develop the next generation of local, purpose-driven youth leaders. Throughout the 3 months, fellows will build skills necessary to engage effectively and lead change through civic engagement outreach in their communities. Trainings will be held both virtually and in person.
• Participate in leadership training’s throughout the 3 month program (June 11th to August 13th)
• Work on civic engagement digital organizing efforts.
• Organize events related to civic engagement.
• $1,000 stipend upon completion of the program.
• Between ages 14 – 25 years old
• Demonstrated interest or curiosity in public policy and civic engagement.
• Desire to strengthen leadership skills and be a community change maker.
• Ability to commit to program schedule.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and coordinate projects with maturity, initiative and timeliness.
2022 ART & FILM CASE FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE
Sign up for our Junior Newsletter to stay up-to-date!